Version: Android 4.3
Built date: Jun 26, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 users can now install the leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on their devices by following the tutorial below.
1. Install USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 on the computer.
2. Enable USB Debugging Mode on the phone by navigating to Settings >> Developer Options.
3. Make a backup of all your important data before following the guide.
4. The Galaxy S4 I9505 should be factory unlocked and not locked to any particular carrier.
5. Ensure the battery of the phone is charged more than 80 per cent.
6. Root Galaxy S4 I9505
7. Install Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP).
8. The leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware is compatible only with Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505. Applying this to any incorrect variant might brick the device. Verify the model number of the Galaxy S4 I9505 by navigating to Settings >> About Phone.
Leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware (Choose either one)
Steps to Update Galaxy S4 I9505 with Leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware
Step 1: Connect the Galaxy S4 I9505 to the computer using USB cable.
Step 2: Copy the Leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware file to internal SD card of your phone.
Step 3: Once the file transfer process is completed, switch off the phone and disconnect it from computer.
Step 4: Boot the device into CWM Recovery by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons together until the device turns on.
Step 5 (optional): In CWM Recovery mode, create a Nandroid backup of your currently installed ROM by navigating to Backup and Restore >> Backup. Once backup process is completed, return to main recovery menu.
Step 6: Perform a Wipe data/Factory Reset (Necessary due to new Android version).
Step 7: Select install zip from sdcard and then choose zip from sdcard. Now, navigate to the Leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware file that you copied earlier and confirm the installation.
Step 8: Once installation process is completed, return to main recovery menu and select Reboot System Now.
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 should be now running on the leaked Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware. Head over to Settings >> About Phone to verify the software version running on the device.