Here is a good news for You – A developer come up with a software called One-Click UnBrick for Samsung android phones. This small utility uses Odin to repair our Samsung phones. Almost all Samsung phones with android éclair and above can be repair with this tool (few exceptions – it is working on some Android 1.5 too)
- Install Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones on the computer.
- Install Java Runtime Environment (JRE) on the computer.
- Download One-Click UnBrick tool.
Complete Step-By-Step Instructions:
- Extract the "One-Click.jar" file using WinRAR/7-Zip/WinZip or any other extracting tool. Now you will get a "OneClick" folder.
- Copy the "OneClick.jar" file and paste it into the "OneClick\heimdalloneclick\resources\HeimdallPackage" folder.
- Right-click on the "oneclickloader.exe" file and choose "Run as Administrator".
- Proceed with the installation of Heimdall.
- After the installation is complete, you will see the the One-Click UnBrick interface.
- Connect the phone to computer via USB and click on the "unsoft brick" button to recover your bricked Samsung android phone.